Thursday, February 9, 2012

NHS Girls Senior Basketball Game

Today (I guess technically yesterday..) was my friends' last basketball game! So sad!!!! This just makes me realize that I will soon have my last dance show...EVER!
On a more positive note...
I made treats for the basketball girls! Why? Well, to be honest, girl's sports at my high school don't always get enough credit. I think it's really frustrating (even though I'm technically not even in a girl's sport..dance is counted as an elective/arts class)! Nevertheless I've begun to bond with some of the girls on the team this year and thought I'd do something special for their last game. I originally planned to make "Justin Bieber" themed cupcakes but I underestimated the amount of time.. so I opted for a much simpler design.
...which also didn't seem to work out too much either...


Hand lettered each butter cookie.

Then added some jam to make the letters pop!
the cookies that said "basketball" didn't quite make it... ):

POSTERS!










No comments:

Post a Comment