Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ooh Ooh Baby

So I'm not really sure if this is supposed to be on the down low or whatnot but let's just say that I got asked to make baby shower cupcakes for one of my favorite teachers in high school! I've known about the pregnancy since I want to say Halloween (..?), but it wasn't until today that I'd be making the actual cupcakes for the shower. Ah, I'm so excited for her! I forgot to take pictures of what I gave her, but I made her a grey cardigan and blue with a hint of white sweater for her baby. Hopefully, she'll send pictures when/if he wears it! :D Any who, I was told to make jungle themed cupcakes, so here's my take on them! 







This was used as inspiration to make some of the toppers

On a more depressing note (sorry..), earlier this week, my friend asked me to make cupcakes for her and her friends back in college. Let's just say they didn't have the most pleasant trip ever... :| Also, sorry for the terrible quality pictures.. I was in a rush..




No comments:

Post a Comment