Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chelsea Lately Round Dos!

It's officially Valentine's Day where I am so happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all have a great day with your valentine! If you don't have a valentine, don't fret. Just think of all of the chocolates that'll be on sale tomorrow! ;) Heh Anyways, so yesterday (2/1313), I went to yet, another Chelsea Lately taping! The last time I went, I brought Holiday/Christmas themed cupcakes to the Chelsea crew. This time I came and brought Valentine's Day themed cupcakes! Here they are! P.S. if you happen to catch Chelsea Lately tonight, look out for a girl wearing a bright red cardigan and headband! ;) Hehe









Valentine's themed cupcakes!
I'm a girl with an iPhone, it's hard for me to not use instagram to filter/"edit" pictures. [Photographers, you must hate me. I'm sorry! I've tried "editing" pictures on my computer countless amounts of times but they always seem to look very odd...]

No comments:

Post a Comment