Friday, February 22, 2013

Cream Puffs

Cream puffs...yum!! I've always loved them since I was a little girl. I still remember going to Costco with my parents and wanting to grab a tub of these:


When my parents would let me, I literally would eat the whole tub myself. Not even kidding. These cream puffs would make me the happiest little girl ever! 

Any who...

I've been craving cream puffs like crazy. In fact, I've been craving for some cream puffs since last week! However, my mom didn't quite get the hint that when I said that I was craving for cream puffs, that I didn't mean, "hey mom, can you please go to a bakery and buy me cream puffs?" I could easily say that I was craving for cupcakes, but that doesn't mean that I'd go out and buy myself a cupcake! That just wouldn't be fun! Long story short, I did end up eating the cream puffs she bought me. They were okay. Somehow though, when I ate another one the day after, the cream tasted sour....yeaaaaaah... that really wasn't fun... Anyways, I wanted MORE cream puffs so I finally made some last night since I knew I wouldn't have to wake up early for school today! Hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment