Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sneak Peek of An Upcoming Project!!

I'm going to try to contain my excitement buuuuut, about a week and a half ago I was contacted about doing a project. I won't say too much about it [yet], but let's just say that I'm super excited about it and it's secretly been a dream of mine to be chosen for it! I'm not exactly sure when this project will be finished or come out but I will definitely keep you all posted! :)


Here's what I made for the project...
An ombre cake! I maaay have gone a bit overboard with the flowers...oops.

The inside of the ombre cake! For those of you who are curious, the cake is vanilla flavored with cream cheese frosting (probably my favorite go-to frosting to go with just about any cake flavor!).
 I also made some red velvet cupcakes which can be seen in the background of the pictures :)


* I should add that these pictures were not taken by me. They were taken by a student named Nihal Khan! If you see this Nihal, thank you so much again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment