Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Mia!

Here are some cake pops I made this weekend for a little girl named Mia. She was turning 8 years old and wanted some "Tiffany blue" and white cake pops. Here's how they turned out...! (I also made a few mini cupcakes and other cake pops for some friends I was seeing this weekend) 


I found a way to use some of my new "Tiffany blue" stands.. hehe
In the picture..
Top tier: Mini vanilla bean cupcakes topped with purple fondant flowers
Bottom tier: white and "tiffany blue" flat bottomed cake pops with shimmering silver sanding sugar

Mini vanilla bean cupcakes topped with purple and white fondant flowers

White and "tiffany blue" flat bottomed cake pops with shimmering silver sanding sugar

"Tiffany blue" flat bottomed cake pops
Left: covered in sanding sugar
Right: topped with white nonpareils

Pastel green cake pops topped with white nonpareils


No comments:

Post a Comment