Sunday, November 6, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

...right? 

Well, hey!
The weather's getting colder, baking season is here, and black friday promotions are coming out, you know what that means?! 

IT'S HOLIDAY SEASON!
hehe
Last night, my friend, Anisha told me that she was having a holiday party at work. I gladly offered to make her holiday themed treats. Hopefully they looked festive enough...


Ornaments, Candy Canes, Stars, Stockings, Ribbons, and Presents

Stockings
Ribbons
Presents
Candy Canes
Stars
...an...uhm...ornament...


Eh, eh? At least I have more time to work on more ideas for future holiday parties/events! ;)


Note to self: Work on perfecting a "Hot/Spicy Red Velvet Cupcake..."
                     I just gotta keep remembering, "practice makes perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment