Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh My..

I'm terrible. I have yet again forgotten to post, posts that should have been posted awhile ago.. (...wait, did that even make sense? hahaha) Anyways,  what I forgot to post awhile ago was that I made an Angry Birds cake for my little cousin for his birthday ( February 29/Leap Day ;) )! Another than that cake, I also made my friend Tori, and rainbowed layered cake with some musical cut outs. It's been a tradition of mine to always have some sort of rainbowed layers in whatever I make her. It's only been the second year since I've done it, but then again, I also haven't been baking (..intensely?) for that long. In fact, it'll be exactly a year since I started decorating/baking/using fondant intensely on March 24th!! That's so soon! Ah, crazy!!!!

Angry Birds Cake.
 My cousin, Brandon with his cake.
 The cupcakes I made for Tori last year
The cake I made for her this year. 
Not the best cake I made but I tried! 






No comments:

Post a Comment