Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Flavor?

For the longest time I've been wanting to make and add green tea flavored cupcakes to my flavor options. I attempted to make some last night but as always, I think I may still want to tweak some things and see if any improvements can be made. Hopefully I can have some more opinions and see what people think! As of now, I'm thinking that I might surprise some students at the high school I went to. If not, I'll probably stop by to some of my family's houses. We'll see [I may update this post depending on what happens hehe]! Here are how the cupcakes looked! [I also made cake pops because some of the cupcakes had risen too much]
Green tea cupcakes topped with a white chocolate green tea buttercream! The inspiration for the buttercream came from my parents because they apparently had eaten out somewhere and had the best white chocolate green tea fondue ever! 

Green tea cake pops! 





No comments:

Post a Comment