Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here We Go Again

Okay, I don't know whether or not I'm actually craving all the desserts I'm making, or if just miss baking 24/7? Whatever the case may be, let's just say that my family isn't particularly happy with me right now (they're complaining that their pants aren't fitting :P). Hahaha. Anyways, last night I decided that I wanted to make bread/yeast doughs. I made two different baked goods, sweet rolls filled with cream cheese and pretzels. Unfortunately, the pretzels tasted okay but didn't look very "pretty" so I'm hoping to make them again soon and will post it up once I have somewhat perfected it! As for the sweet rolls here they are!

These sweet rolls filled with cream cheese were inspired by Asian pastries that I have always grown up with.  As of now, I'm okay with how they turned out but I'm hoping to possibly find a roll/bread that has a more lighter and airy texture (since that is what most of the Asian bakeries I have been to do). 

No comments:

Post a Comment