Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Round 2!

As many of you know, this past Sunday was Mother's Day. Last year's Mother's Day orders were INSANE! Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but yet very very exhausting. Any who, despite me not allowing orders of one cupcake this year, I still somehow managed to get a few orders (thank you to everyone who ordered!!)! So I'll stop blabbing and just show you guys the pictures of the boxes I made....


Thank you so much Eugene for ordering this! These flowers were so fun to make!
Thank you Chloe for ordering these for your mom! :)
Thank you Nicole for ordering this for your mom!
I can't officially say that I'm selling cake pops yet, but I thought I'd make a few for Mother's Day in case anyone wanted to give a little something extra to their mom. (if you were curious from left to right were: chocolate, vanilla, red velvet and carrot)



Coming soon...
*ignore the bottom left dates..the show has been moved to May 30 and 31st due to Star Testing.

I am so happy to announce that I will be baking for Northwood High School's Dance Show yet again! Last year, I was both a dancer in the show, and helped make cupcakes for the bake sale. It was a lot of work but so fun! I am so honored that my teacher asked me to do this again! For more information on the show, you can go here. This is a show you won't want to miss! All of the dancers involved have worked so hard so I hope you guys can come and help support the dance program.
*Part of the proceeds from the cupcake sales will go towards the dance program as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment