Monday, June 11, 2012

Dance Dance Evolution

This post is late, but remember how I kept trying to promote Northwood High School's, "Dance Dance Evolution" dance show? Well, you guys only got to see a sneak peak at what I was actually doing...so here are the pictures of all the cupcakes I did (for Friday night)! :)
*note: I made the same decorations for both the Thursday and Friday show, except I made more undecorated ones for Friday due to a bigger audience.

**I'd like to give a big thank you to Quincie Li who took these wonderful pictures!! It's pretty evident that I am a terrible photographer, so I'm glad that she was willing to take these pictures for me! :)

Soo many cupcakes!
My version of a "timeline" in cupcakes. It starts from the bottom left and zig-zigs to the right. The timeline starts all the way from Pangea up until 3012 (future).
"Pangea"
"Neanderthals" 
"The Golden Age of Greece"
"The Great Plague"
"Arabian Nights"
"Renaissance Spirit"
"Enlightenment"
"The Spanish Empire"
"Scientific Development"
"Moving West"
"Romantic Times"
"La Belle Epoque"
"Progressive Connections"
"Women's Rights"
"The Great Depression"
"World War III"
"Grease is the Word"
"Bob Fosse Leaves His Mark"
"80s Dance Up a Sweat" 
"Stomp the Yard"
"Natural Disaster"

"2012"
"Bare Bones"

3012


On another note, many of you probably didn't know this about me, but not only did I help raise money by selling these cupcakes, but I actually was in the show too! I've actually been involved with Northwood High School's (my high school) dance program for 4 years. So this was unfortunately, my last dance show ever! :( Dance will definitely be a class that I will miss taking in high school. I hope that I can continue to support NHS dance at their future shows!
NHS Dance Theatre Company 2011 - 2012
I'll miss you guys! :')


No comments:

Post a Comment