Sunday, May 20, 2012

Amy, Stephanie, and Sami

This week I had three orders:
1. Mini Tiffany & Co. colored cakes for Amy's 17th birthday
2. Cupcakes with cat decorations for Stephanie's 17th birthday
3. Cupcakes with car decorations for Sami's 17th birthday

Side note: I also made a Facebook to display my cakes and cupcakes! If you wish to, "like" my page ! ;)

Amy's mini cakes.

Stephanie's cupcakes.

Sami's fondant car decoration for his cupcakes.
Another thing that happened this week was my final in ROP! Our task was to create a plated dessert with our assigned groups to showcase to our friends and family in a restaurant-like environment.




Coming soon: Cupcakes for Northwood High School's "Dance Dance Evolution" Dance Show, so stay tuned and come to support the dance program!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment