Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Wow! Word travels fast and in this case, I'm loving it! It's been such a busy weekend! Since last week, I've been passing out flyers at my school about my cupcakes/cakes and with this weekend being mother's day, people decided to order cupcakes from me...22 to be exact! :D I'm still so shocked! I went from basically never getting any orders in one week to 22 orders?! WHAT?! Well I guess I never really advertised that I sell baked goods, but still! I'm beyond amazed! Technically though, four of the orders were for different reasons ;). One was to help someone ask a girl to prom, one was for one of my teacher's daughters who were sick and two were from people who just wanted cupcakes for themselves. However, the rest were for mother's day and all I can ask is that everyone's mother's liked what they got! :)



Most of the things I made this week...
Vanilla and red velvet cupcakes with a Belle and Barney fondant topper for my teacher, Mr. Gates daughters.
Carrot and red velvet mother's day cupcakes for the Orosco family.
Chocolate with vanilla buttercream birthday cake for Garret.  
Vanilla, peanut butter chocolate chip, and a red velvet cupcake for  Mother's Day for the Seaton family.

Mother's day banana cupcakes with cream cheese buttercream for the Shim family.
Banana cupcakes with banana toppers for Arnold to help ask a girl to prom.

Mother's Day red velvet cupcakes for the Chandrans.
Mother's Day vanilla cupcakes for the Jang family.

Mother's Day red velvet cupcakes for the Bui family.

Mother's Day fruit tart for the Li family.

Mother's Day vanilla cupcake for the Nguyen family.







No comments:

Post a Comment