Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yay Summer!

Wooo! It's finally summertime! I'm finally graduated from high school and I don't have to worry about school until the fall! :D Congrats to the class of 2012! WE DID IT! Nevertheless I am oh so very sorry for lagging with my posts! But don't fret! I'll catch you guys up! ;)


June 15th (Rose themed cupcakes for Mrs. Crowley):
Flavor: Peanut butter chocolate chip with chocolate buttercream
Flavor: Chai with cream cheese buttercream
I'll try to sum this up as much as a I can, but basically Mrs. Crowley was my TA teacher for the past four years and June 15th was my last day of high school so I thought I'd thank her for all of the things she's done for me. :)
P.S. you see that person to the left of me? That's Mrs. Crowley! Isn't she fabulous?! ;)
Also thank you to Allen Chiu for taking this picture!

June 17th (Father's Day):
Flavor: Chocolate with chocolate buttercream
June 29th (Dodgers/baseball themed cake and cupcakes for Sean's birthday):
Flavor: Red velvet with cream cheese buttercream



Once again...
CONGRATS CLASS OF 2012! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment