Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 8 - June 13

Normally I like to make a weekly post (depending on if I even have orders haha) but nevertheless, I forgot to add on two orders I got when I posted the post about Dance Dance Evolution!! Soo to catch you all up on what I've been up to.... ;)


Order #1 (June 8): Pig cupcakes for Jacqueline's mom.
Flavor: Vanilla with coconut custard filling
*the fondant is almond flavored

Order #2 (June 9): Princess cupcakes for Tori (to give to Mr. Case's daughter)

Flavor: Red velvet with cream cheese buttercream

Order #3 (June 11): A Northwood Timberwolf cake for the Distinguished Timberwolves Award Ceremony (to give to Mr. Banks)
Flavor: Vanilla with cream cheese buttercream
*This is the first cake I've made in awhile where I didn't cover it with fondant! Just a random fun fact! Haha

Last but not least...
Order #4 (June 13): Graduation cupcakes for Kennedy High's graduation
Flavor: Red velvet with cream cheese buttercream
*Another fun fact: this order was both ordered and finished on the same day! I surprisingly was able to successfully finish this order in about 3-5 hours! I'm still shocked. 




For future orders: I would not recommend anyone to order last minute! I cannot guarantee that I will be able to always finish the order you wish to have. Nevertheless, it never hurts to ask for your desired baked good! Ideally, 4 days or more is a good amount to place an order (the more in advance the better). :)




No comments:

Post a Comment