Friday, August 24, 2012

Farewell My Friend Part 4

Today I had to say goodbye to yet another friend. Some of you may remember Nicole from my very first post ever! ;)

One of the things that Nicole is obsessed with are cats, so I thought I'd decorate her jar with as many kitty stickers possible! She also tends to like both flowers and sunflowers so I placed them in the front of her jar near her name (you can see it on the top left picture). P.s the picture on the top right isn't your ordinary kind of sticker. In fact, it actually has quite a velvety feel to it! Pretty neat, huh? Haha



Now this post wouldn't be nearly complete if I didn't include pictures between Nicole and I through the years, right? :P




So long Nicole! Hope you have a blast in San Diego! I'll see you soon (maybe I'll even stop by for a visit)! :)
Just slight preview of what to expect in the next posts of the "Farewell My Friend(s)!" Only two more ( Tiffany[far left] & Nickta [far right] ) left until everyone is off to their next chapters! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment