Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Farewell My Friend(s) Part 2 & 3

This past weekend, two of my friends headed off to college. First to go was my friend, Janny. Janny is quite an interesting person. I'm so glad that I met her. She's one of those people who somehow can always manage to make me laugh!                                                                                                                    


The college she is attending is American University so I thought that it would be appropriate to decorate her jar in red, white [silver], and blue ;) .
For some reason, Janny and I don't have many pictures together so I had to work with what I had. Also if you read my previous post you may notice that, the girl in the back of the picture on the bottom right is Annalisa ;) !



 Second to leave this weekend was Anisha!

Anisha is off to attend Syracuse University but unlike Janny's jar I decided to decorate Anisha's jar with Laker (her favorite basketball team) colors and stickers I had that I thought could describe Beyonce (her favorite musician/idol) in the best way possible. 
I didn't initially plan on placing one of Beyonce's quote on top of the jar but it was just too big to fit into a fortune cookie... :| 
Now for the pictures of Anisha and I through the years...! 


Good luck to the both of you! I will see you both soon! :) And for those of you wondering, I am still working on the fortune cookie tutorial! I currently only have my iphone and a small canon camera to rely on to take pictures with, so bare with me (not to mention that I also just suck at taking pictures)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment