Saturday, August 11, 2012

Farewell My Friend


Today marks the first of many goodbyes. First to go today was my friend, Annalisa. To those of you who don't know her, here's a look back at the two of us through the years...



Okay, so by now you guys are probably wondering, "What's the point of this post? There's no baking involved whatsoever!" Ah-ha now that's where you're wrong! What you haven't seen yet is that I actually made a DIY gift for her to use while she's in college. :) It's actually a pretty simple gift that I'm sure all of you could make yourselves! Speaking of DIYs, I cannot promise anything for sure yet but stay tuned and (crossing my fingers that pictures turn out decent!) hopefully I'll be able to make a tutorial post on how to make this...! :D

In this mason jar are homemade fortune cookies!

Well, that's it for now! Stay tuned! And if you are reading this Annalisa, have fun in Colorado! See you in 98 days! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment